Thursday, July 28, 2011

GOING JAPANESE! (review of my favorite Japanese restaurant, Omakase)

If you are craving for Japanese food, trust me on this one guys, you can never go wrong with Omakase! Sa sobrang daming beses na namin kumain doon, we even have our staple order. But before that, let’s start with the ambiance. One word man. CHILL. Ito yung tipo ng resto na pwede kang mag chikahan, tawanan, sige harutan na rin with your girlfriends. But its not only a barkada place, it is also family friendly. In fact, every Sunday, Omakase is always in our list of family dinner place.

Now, let’s go to the menu. Please tell me you sense my excitement in sharing my staple/most recommended order!!!!! Okay. Super excited ako. You know the reason why Omakase is different from other Japanese resto out there? They have this special sushi sauce that's super different and tastes really good! The combination of the authentic Japanese rice, all the sushi ingredients, and this sauce is just perfect. And I'm talking about any sushi you order. You really have to try it out for yourself! So visit the place guys, 'cause when Bea says it's good, IT'S GOOD!!!

Order these three dishes and swear to God, solve ka na!
American dream! It has cream cheese inside! 

Scorpion maki! It has shrimp on top, avocado inside at kung ano ano pang sushi ingredient. Kasing tindi ng makamandag na scorpion ito! swear.

Seafood teppan! It has shrimps, the mixed japanese vegetable, tuna, squid, salmon, and ang pinaka mahalaga, it comes with GARLIC RICE!!! yum!

So if you are looking for Japanese food with a kick (speaking of kick, I am currently watching the game of Azkals vs Kuwait while writing this blog. Don’t want to elaborate on the game. Ang gwapo lang ni Schrock. Period.) go to Omakase and I assure you will go out singing  I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so… *tununtuntun*
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want your restaurant to be featured? Send me an email, annabeatrixdelatorre@yahoo.com
'Cause when I say it's good, IT'S GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment