Sunday, September 18, 2011

Where good friends dine: SOM BAZAAR!!!


Thank you very much SOM bazaar for making my Thursday afternoon totally satisfied with all the delicious food. I even got to chit chat with my long lost friends! Didn't know na isang bazaar lang pala ang kailangan para magkita kita kami...drama much? Anyway. It took us around 30 minutes to decide on what to order because everything looked good and it was so hard to resist the calories. Good thing our friend was with us and gave us a tour around the place. 

Of course, since we were there to support our friend's booth, we ordered their best seller, HK style fried noodles and no regrets. The peanut butter add on sauce made it unique from other fried noodles out there. Hope they get a spot in JSEC so I can eat there for free during lunch time....kidding.
I forgot which booth made this but it's really delicious! If my memory serves me right, it's only 95 pesos but it tastes expensive! Its as if you ordered your food in a restaurant. I can just imagine students lining up for this...And for dessert, we ordered waffles!!! They have definitely achieved the crispy on the outside, soft on the inside waffle that I love!


GAAAAAAH CHICKEN PARMIGIANA!!

Some booths are really attention getter such as these:


WITTY hihihi

Cute menu!!
But the best part of the day was when I got to see my friends from Ateneo!!!

MY GIRLFRIENDS!!!!



GOOD FOOD + AWESOME PEOPLE= GV!!!


Good luck to the next batch of JSEC challengers! And kudos to all the booths!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to be featured?  email me at annabeatrixdelatorre@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment