Wednesday, August 10, 2011

GNO (Girl’s Night Out) at Saint’s Alp

Add caption

 I always look forward to GNO moments with my girlfriends! It really helps me release the stress from school and from life, itself. Akala mo ang daming problema eh. Anyway, I haven’t seen my girls in a while so last night was our time to catch up on chismis (gossips), happenings, and everything! And what’s the best way to do this? Of course, with food!

After eating dinner, I asked my friends if we can try something new so I can write about it in my blog. I’m such diva, I know. Good thing I have such good and sweet friends! Even though they were not really into milk tea that time (since everywhere in UP and Katipunan is full of milk tea stalls), my friend drove us to the new building built beside KFC, along the Katipunan Road. Actually, it was the only shop open in that building.
When we entered Saint’s Alp, we were welcomed by the friendly crew of the shop. The place looked very pristine and well-lighted. The ambiance was pretty much cozy and perfect for a night of chismisan with my girlfriends. Parts of their menu were different milk tea, milkshakes, yogurt, and desserts. Items in their menu were already marked as bestsellers or recommended so we didn’t waste time choosing our orders. We each got different bestseller items. Eka ordered the milk tea with pearls (as they say, nothing beats the original), Nikki ordered Almond milk tea with pearls, Nina got their tea coffee with nata, and I ordered the Taro milk tea with pearls (I really got curious with the Taro flavor since I have never encountered something like that).

The super friendly crew!

With no exaggeration (didn’t get paid to say this, though that would be nice. I kid.), it’s the best milk tea we have tried so far! The consistency is thicker than the usual milk tea, which what actually makes it extra special! The sweetness is just right without losing the authentic tea flavor in it. The presentation is also an added touch to the whole. Though, it is more expensive than the usual milk tea (their milk tea is priced around 80-110 pesos depending on the flavor and has a smaller serving), it is super worth it! It is like the high class version of milk tea! Totally worth your money’s value. 

The stars!!! L-R Milk tea with Pearls and my ultimate favorite Taro milk tea with pearls (100 pesos)



Ms. Lakwatsera loves it!!



And her fellow lakwatsera's love it too!!


So guys, try this one out and you’ll surely go home with a GV (good vibes) night.

Happy Night!!!

NOTE:
Sorry for the low quality pictures! I didn’t bring my SLR because I didn’t have a car and I was carrying many books (nerd mode). Tried my best to work it with my digicam, though. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment