Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lakwatsera Loves STACKERS BURGER CAFÉ

ZE STACK BURGER!!!!

I know a lot of people must have written blog entries about Stackers but I just couldn’t help myself! I really love Stackers! As in I’ve been forcing my mom to go to Eastwood just so I can eat their Stack burger.

So yesterday, since it was Sunday, meaning family day, I told my mom if we can eat at Eastwood after mass. But here goes my sister and said she was too busy and had to read a lot of cases. This time, my mom went on my side (GO MOTHER!) and told my sister if she didn’t want to come, she can stay at home. So, Bea won and we went to Eastwood after mass!!!!!

I finally got to eat my long-craved Stack burger! I also ordered the same for my mom and dad while my sister ordered the Philly Cheese burger. What are burgers without fries? So along with this, we ordered their crispy and garlic chips. 
Philly Cheese  Burger
OHHHH HEAVEN! I just love their burger! They have this original Stackers sauce that is just really addictive. It actually reminds me of the In and Out burger sauce in Los Angeles. The Philly Cheese burger is also an excellent choice though nothing beats their Stack Burger. Ordering this along with garlic chips will be the best choice you’ll ever make in your life! They don’t just use garlic powder to make the fries tastes like garlic. Really awesome! Anyway, if you are craving for burgers and you want to try out something new besides Mcdo, go to Eastwood and take a bite of Stackers delicious Stack burgers!

No comments:

Post a Comment