Friday, August 19, 2011

Lakwatsera Loves PREVIEW MAGAZINE!



 I truly believe every woman must have a copy of this sacred bible. It is a guide to life! I can’t even count how many copies we have at home and we never throw any of them. This is the type of thing that you can give as a pamana to your future children!

It was five years ago when my sister brought home our family’s first Preview magazine. I got curious why she would always buy a copy every month so I opened one (Lucy Torres was on the cover) then I, myself became fascinated with this magazine. Even when I was in Los Angeles last year, I asked my sister to scan the May 2010 copy just so I wouldn’t miss it.

I love browsing through the fashion section of the magazine because this is where I get inspiration for my look. I also take note of some of the trends just so I know what to buy next. The photos of celebrities and socialites in different events (found at the last few pages of the magazine) also give me ideas on my outfit for college parties and formal events. Oh, by the way, the magazine is not only about clothes! I also enjoy reading the features on new restaurants that I try to visit with my family. 
Danica Magpantay graces the cover of Aug 2011 Preview
I always look forward to your magazine cover because you guys have this gift to turn celebrities (who I thought can’t pull this off!) to fierce icons. By the way, Danica Magpantay on the August 2011 cover looks like a star! I can’t believe I am older than her and yet she has achieved a lot! The One-Stop Shop section of the Preview staff featuring the great finds in department store is very informative. Even though the outfits are cheap, it looks like designer clothes! I am totally inspired! I never thought department stores have great finds in it. So this weekend sale, I am off to visit every department store and look for hidden treasures.

Kudos to the creative team of Preview! They never fail to go beyond my expectations. Preview really is my monthly guilty pleasure! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Pictures taken by: Bea Dela Torre, 09175204508
Want to be featured?  email me at annabeatrixdelatorre@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment